Ruby 2 Video
The Alerta Ruby 2 is a replacement alternating pressure relieving mattress system with cell-on-cell air cells, a static base section and an in-use height of 8" for effective prevention and treatment of users at very high risk of developing a pressure ulcer in hospital, nursing and care home environments.
With simple to use settings and functionality, the Alerta Ruby 2 enables the care provider to quickly set up the mattress system and have it operating at optimal pressure for a specific user with ease.
The wide range of features make the Alerta Ruby 2 a highly versatile and cost effective solution which has been manufactured to comply with the most stringent quality and in-use guidelines.
Alerta Ruby 2 incorporates cutting-edge SensaCare Truflo Technology® – constant auto pressure sensing through an air sensor and microcomputer regulator to provide ultra-low interface pressure and promote an even ambience for natural sleep patterns and stable blood circulation with Ultra-SilentTM pump operation.
Key Features & Benefits
- Removable heel cells- Remote control
- Nylon TPU coated cells- Independently removable cells
- Covert sealed air cells- Micro-perforated cells
- Branded cells- Pillow function
- CPR release- 360 degree zipper
- Anchoring straps- Zipped storage bag
- Multi-stretch PU cover- Water resistant, vapour permeable cover
- Antimicrobial, machine washable cover- Robust pump connection
- Transport mode- Clinical pressure mapping evaluation