Rigid orthosis, designed in anodized duralumin, to maintain the spine
in hyperextension, limiting the anteroposterior and lateral movements.
Continuous adjustment of the lateral and sternal plates (width and
height), for a better fitting. These plates are padded to provide greater
comfort to the patient.
Tilted sternal plate for a better adjustment.
Straighter sidebands improving its adjustment and comfort.
All the screws include a plastic washer to provide more safety.
Improvements on closure and belt:
• Closing system of open ring and plastic structure.
• System of pulleys reducing efforts of the patient at closure.
• Anti-swivel device of the belt for an easier assembly and fitting.
• Closure spring to make it more secure.
• Rope on the plastic buckle of the strap to make easier its handling
by the patient.