PC-300 handheld Spot-check monitor measures SpO2, Pulse Rate, NIBP and TEMP.
Widely used in hospitals, clinics and family daily measurement.
Equipped with Bluetooth and USB interface, allows to transfer data to PC, tablets and smartphone (Android and iOS).
- up to 6000 groups NIBP data storage, up to 100 different patients (each user can store 999 measurement records)
- quick ear probe TEMP measurement result in 5 seconds
- data transfer to PC/Smartphone by USB or Bluetooth
- optional NIBP pediatric cuff and SpO2 pediatric probe
- optional ECG and Glucometer
- built-in rechargeable lithium battery